We are currently closed until 1st March. However, bookings are being taken for the 2020 season so if you would like to make a booking, please send us an email and we will respond as soon as we can. Thank you.
We have two static caravans available for hire.
Static 1 - MAXIMUM FOUR PEOPLE
Static 2 - MAXIMUM TWO PEOPLE
- Static Hire: per week - £320
- Static Hire per night - £55 (minimum 3 nights)
- Pets (maximum 2) in Hire Static, per pet per night - £2
e.g. 3 nights hire without a pet = £165
or One week's hire with 2 pets = £320 + £28 pet fee
Please note the following;
Time of arrival is after 3pm and time of departure is 10 am.
We are unable to offer mini breaks during June, July and August - minimum hire at these times is one week.
Each of our static caravans is 12-foot wide with two bedrooms (one double and one twin).
They are equipped with WC, wash-hand basin, shower, full size cooker, fire, colour TV, refrigerator, microwave oven and a full range of crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
We provide bed linen, but please bring your own towels and tea towels.
This is a dog friendly site but please be considerate and keep your dog on a lead whilst on site and clear up your dog's mess (we provide doggy poo bags free of charge).
Statics – Conditions of Hire
Site rules apply.
- Full payment is due at least four weeks before the commencement of the holiday.
- No refunds of any monies will be made in the event of a cancellation within four weeks of the holiday start date.
- When a booking is made within four weeks of the day of commencement, the whole hire charge is due and is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
- Arrival time is from 3pm. Please notify us if you expect to arrive later than 6pm.
- Sub-letting is not permitted.
- One static caravan is for a maximum of two people. The other static caravan is four berth.
- Pets are permitted for a small fee (£2 per pet per night - maximum 2 pets). However, they must not be left unattended or allowed onto the furniture.
- Every effort is made to ensure that all amenities mentioned within the accommodation are provided and in working order. However, the owners will not be liable for any loss of amenities due to circumstances beyond their control.
- Guests are requested to notify Reception in the event of breakage or damage to site property. Guests may be charged for any unreasonable damage or breakages. Smoking is not permitted within the accommodation.
- Guests are requested to vacate the accommodation by 10am on the day of departure.